Topping Twins

Topping Twins

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Planning for our future guests

We're just 6 months out from moving into our dream home and I can hardly contain my excitement! Minus the fact that living in an apartment, let's face it, isn't glamorous, I am just so excited to begin decorating!!

Nick and I have been on a mission for a special piece for our future guest room for a couple of months now. I had finally resounded to the fact that I would either have something made, or I would find a dresser and refinish it myself. UNTIL yesterday!!!!!

Thank goodness for my weekly peeks at Craigslist! As I found this gem yesterday!


It looks just as perfect in person as it does in this picture! Ahhhhh! I cannot wait to get this in our house! This will determine the whole flow of our guest room. Cute huh?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment